About Me

My photo
Paige Parker here, who else? I love cooking, dancing, and hanging out with my friends. I go to Canterwood Crest Academy, and just recently graduated 8th grade. Im a freshie now. (: Im dating RyRy, who is the best bf ever. I love hanging out with my besties.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Raining... :[

 
   Hi everyone! I just wanted to make a quick blog update, in a few minutes I have to go to the common room with Sasha. It's pouring rain outside, and soooo cold in the dorm room! I seriously need to go online shopping for some warmer clothes with S tonight. Need.

   Riding was canceled for tonight (Because of the rain, and the indoor ring is having a lesson for beginners) so Sasha, Callie, and I are just going to hang out in the common room. Maybe make some hot cocoa. (did I mention how fuh-reezing I am?) Oh! Tonight is the perfect night to try out my new chocolate recipe!

   And, oh... did I mention the big news? There's a new girl. She just transferred here this semester. (I thought it was against CCA rules to transfer halfway into the year, but I guess not.) I'm not completely sure of her name; I haven't talked to her yet. But Callie said she sort-of talked to her, so she'll tell us.

   Well, I better go. Sasha's, like, looking over my shoulder right now, and looks really impatient and freezing. I'll update soon, you guys. Give you the news on the new girl and all.

   Oh yeah, and if you read this guys, make sure to follow my blog for updates! Check my latest blog for my facebook/twitter accounts, too. And, I still need to make the blog look much prettier, but I'm on it! Don't worry guys! See you soon!

    xxxx,
           PaigeyPoo


    P.S. Sasha says hi.

16 comments:

  1. Tell Sasha I said HELLO!!!! I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! (Can you tell?:) I really want to read more books about YOU GUYS. Lauren's AWESOME, but I wish Jess would write books about y'all inbetween. POST SOON! (Oh and you need to tell Sasha to start a blog too. I want to hear how Jacob and her are doing! He was always my fav guy.
    Can you also follow my blog too? Its
    http://2eyesgdbpuppy.blogspot.com/ )
    ~Love Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLOOOOO BACK TO YOU! lol.
      (Sashasilversblog.blogspot.com) Is my blog ;)
      ~SS

      Delete
  2. My blog is about Guide Dogs for the Blind, in case your wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look alot like a charater from Shake It Up. Random, but you do! (I'm a freshie too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige:
    Can you start blogging? I've checked your blog a million gazillion times and all that comes up is "It's Raining . . .:(."
    OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told Jessica Burkhart to tell you to blog . . . Now I'm going to tell you myself. BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blogblogblogblogblogblog Or delete this blog. please bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog. I know you're not a main character in the CCA books anymore so just delete the blog or something................ :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you!!! You don't give Paige the bad SHOOTOUT, or I will!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I made my own blog too just like Paige! I hope you don't mind, Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Paige. How are you and Sasha doing? Tell her and Callie I say hello. :) I was wondering if you could follow my blog? You guys are amazing. :) How is TC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige and I are doing great! And thanks, you're amazing too!
      (My blog) Sashasilversblog.blogspot.ca
      ~SS

      Delete
  9. Hey Paige I miss u sooooooooooooo much in the CCA books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need u back in the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell Sasha I said hey!! I miss u guys so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I saw your comment on my beasties blog and couldn't help but reply lol.
      Paige and LT inspired me to make a blog of my own too! (Sashasilversblog.blogspot.ca)
      But anyways, yeah, hey!
      ~SS

      Delete
  11. Hi there Paige! Did you and Sash see my comment? If you girls didn't, tell her , "Let -'s look now" ok!! But it's still ok if you didn't, right?😐😉🔙😄 Oh yeah, have lots of fun at 🗼 with Sash, but tell her that if anything is acting like, weird or something, tell me what is going on. Bye!! xxx,SB😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Paige! Sorry to bother you Paige, but how did you make your "blogspot", but please reply soon because I really want to know!

    ReplyDelete